Thursday, January 4, 2007

Office Wars: Good try but you gotta do better!!


(BEFORE---this is what came off of the BOYS desks)
First off I want to say whatever lame attempt this was to get back at me for orchestrating the rank on you 'Old Schoolers' DID NOT work! You BOYS didn't even put any effort into it. I totally knew what was going on as soon as I left my desk. Well here is what they did folks....but it's okay-it's just paper. Now I have a paper PALACE right at my own desk! Yah Yah paper. Oh yea and we have video of this whole saga so keep an eye out; I'm gonna post it soon! NEWBIES RULE!!!!!!!!!! Hey link to me so you can keep up with the pranks in our office. It's so good to work in a place where you don't get in trouble for having fun!
(AFTER---It all ended up in my desk-LAME-O-RAMA!!!)

No comments: