Friday, February 23, 2007

5 Reasons I LOVE my job at NextStudent

I'll make this short and sweet!

  1. My co-workers ROCK!
  2. I get to use my wicked awesome negotiating skills everyday.
  3. It's the norm to ROCK OUT on your Ipod while you're working.
  4. I get to plan pranks on my co-workers that actually create a benefit to the company. C'mon; who doesn't think a fake Civil Union Party isn't funny? Even the Prankees loved it!
  5. My boss, Chris Hooley, is crazy. No, really. Crazzzzzyyyy Fun!

Let me just say that NextStudent is anything but the typical corporate streo type. Rarely do I have a case of the 'Mondays' or what to take our fax out back and show it who's boss. It is a great company to work for where your opinion and ideas are valued and appreciated. Everyone makes a difference here. It reminds me a lot of my previous employer; Sheetz; Inc. It is a family owned company that several of the family play intrical roles in daily operations. It was not unusual for anyone, I mean anyone such as a salesperson to walk up to the President of the company and discuss ideas for improvement. Those ideas were taken into consideration. No matter where you stand in the hierarchy, you have a voice. That is how I feel at NextStudent. I am encouraged to push my self and my efforts are appreciated. With NextStudent you not only have stability, but they make sure that you have a future as part of the NextStudent Family.

If you have any comments or questions about my experiences here; please do not hestitate to ask.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheeeeeshhhh, what a brown noser.

Jess said...

You love it. You're just jealous. :-)