Thursday, February 8, 2007

3 most embarassing things in my life

Some of you know me well enough to know I don't embarass easily. I am pretty loud mouthed and quite blunt. What can I say? I like to get to the point. Well as I was out this weekend I had something happen to me that would make the average girl tear up and run screaming down the streets. Ahhh and that is why I am me, very different from most. And thus that incident has inspired this post.

First Incident
Age: Approximately 16
Place: King George High School
Event: Friday Pep Rally
Embarassing Moment: As my field hockey team was running into the middle of the gym floor to perform a cheer; I tripped over my flip flop, knees pounded against the hardwood floor and nearly broke my wrists bracing my fall. Needless to say the whole school started laughing so I took a bow and continued with the cheer.

Second Incident
Age: 17 Summer prior to college
Place: D.C. more than likely
Event: Some dance club I don't remember
Embarassing Moment: As I was busting a move on the dancefloor with my high school BFF's I dropped it so hot that the back of my cute white capris bust completely open. The dance floor was pretty empty so basically everyone saw my booty. Nice...

Most Recent Incident
Age: 23
Place: San Diego
Event: Whiskey Girl Night Club; Gas Lamp District
Embarassing Moment: With a BRAND NEW skirt on, again, I was droppin it like it was hot as I always do and well, same story. This time there were PLENTY of people around and instead of a small rip, my skirt COMPLETELY split all the way to the zipper. I'm talking booty hangin out like no one's business. My reaction was to laugh hysterically and advice my BFF to go retreive my coat from the coat check IMMEDIATELY. I danced for another hour and a half. After all, I had no choice, I had been drinking earlier in the night and we had a long haul back to Escondido. Play it safe people; test out the new clothes BEFORE the club. Although only two boys saw my booty, it still isn't fun having to return the clothes to the store and explain what happened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My running pants unsnapped and fell down one in front of a bunch of people, was about 22 at the time. Make you feel better at all

whitey tightie attacks

Jess said...

Maybe just a little. I think it helped that I was drunk. I just kept laughing. That's one way to get a city of strangers to remember you!