Monday, January 29, 2007

Field Hockey Frenzy

Hello again! Let me first start by saying that I had a wonderful and accomplished weekend. I had a softball game Friday night and then played Field Hockey the rest of the weekend at the Phoenix Scorpions 'Cactus Classic'. I played mostly mid-field all weekend and got the work out of a lifetime to say the least. I also had the pleasure of playing for a team based out of California called Mona Koa. The team was great and a such a fun group to play with. We had 3 games Saturday spread throughout the day and our last game Sunday morning to wrap up the tournament.

Amidst the chaos from the games Saturday I had part of my bedroom furniture delivered. Yah!! Also, I was able to go pick up the rest of my furniture on Sunday from the warehouse where I had to wait for an hour to get it from the loading doc. Boo!!! Obviously that company has never heard of a Master Production Schedule otherwise they would man up on the weekends when they know it's busy. I will have to upload photos tonight for the decoration contest. I can't even describe how much of a pain it was to get my new couch into the living room. We had that thing turned at angles I didn't think existed.

None the less; I was able to experience something new to my tastebuds. I had Indian food for the first time ever. While I was a little apprehensive at first, I was pleasantly surprised once I dove in. I'm not a fan of spicy food so I was happy that there was only one dish that was very spicy.

Well that pretty much sums up my weekend, other than the devastating masacre of my softball game Friday night where we were run ruled in the second inning; 28-3. No joke. Talk about a depressing Friday night.

I hope everyone had a great weekend as well!

No comments: